The classic design camera case is made of high-quality and lightweight PU leather, making it extra durable. It keeps your camera safe from dust, drops and spills. There are two separate parts – The base is connected to the camera with a screw hole which is also used as the connection to the tripod. The leather flap is the lens cover, it is connected to the base and can be easily opened with two snap fasteners.
- Customized designed cutouts for the Canon EOS M50, M50 Mark II and M5 with a 15-45mm lens
- Fast opener for battery and memory access
- Same leather style camera strap and the accessory bag is included
- Precise cutouts give full and easy access to all features
- The inner layer is lined with suede, which protects the screen and lens from getting scratched or damaged
Check out our FAQ.
Nice looking leather case protects my new Canon M50 and was just what I was looking for. This is a great choice 🙂
This case does offer good protection for my new M50 Mark II camera.
The case is a tight fit for the camera, but once on is functional. Although the case looks and feels like leather, it is “PU leather” polyurethane imitation leather. Since Canon does not offer a “fitted” case for the M50 cameras, this case is one of the few fitted cases I could find.