Return & Refund
Thank you for your purchase. If you want to return, exchange or rise a quality problem of anything you bought from us, NO PROBLEM! You have 45 days starting from the shipment date/ within 14 days after the product(s) has arrived to make sure what you ordered from Vincov is right for you.
Any product you return needs to be in new condition and with the original tags or packaging. You are responsible for return shipping and any damage that might occur on the way back. Pack it with care as we do. Vincov reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to determine whether a returned product is in new condition.
1) If you do not want the product you’ve received, you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
2) If the item you’ve received is not as described and is significantly different from what you have ordered, you will have two options:
A. Return it as it is and a full refund is yours
(item must be unused, return shipping costs are not covered by Vincov)
B. You keep the item and get a partial refund
3) If the item you’ve received has primary quality problem
Kindly submit any kind of refund request to us within 14 days after the product(s) has arrived. (Based on the postal tracking service)
4) If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed period (45 days excluding 2-5 days processing time) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If the item you received is incorrect, you can issue a refund or a reshipment.
Please note during COVID-19 pandemic, most logistics routes are affected to some extent. If your shipment is not lost and is still in transit and the order is placed on/after 20th March 2020. Then it does not apply to the usual 45 days guarantee refund policy.
Kindly submit your refund request to us within 14 days after the guaranteed delivery period (45 days) have ended.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address).
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Vincov (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster, pandemic and strikes etc).
- The item(s) is damaged during the delivery period. However, we will assist you to claim a refund from the postal service.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Vincov.com.
You can submit your request by sending us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.